The RN / GN must have the skill and knowledge to provide population specific care. He/She must have the ability to assess, evaluate, identify, and interpret the requirement and needs of the patients and perform based on those findings.
- Education: RN graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- Must have valid, current license by the Missouri State Board of Nursing
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification/Cardiopulmonary
- Resuscitation (CPR) required
- ACLS certification within 1 year of hire
- PALS certification within 1 year of hire
- Work Experience: Successful completion of hospital orientation