Bothwell Family Medicine Associates, Full Time
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Accompany physician into the patient examination room in order to transcribe a history and physical exam, and document accurately the physician’s encounter with the patient and others present.
- List all proper diagnoses and symptoms as well as follow up instructions and prescriptions as dictated by the physician.
- Transcribe patient orders including laboratory tests, radiology tests, medications, etc.
- Document any procedures performed by the physician.
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, staff and managements.
- Document work processes as required.